Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Caseta “companion” switch

Caseta “companion” switch

Does anyone know if Lutron makes a dumb switch that looks like the Caseta switches?

The PJ2-2BRL Pico is the closest. It is a battery operated device that you would use in other locations. It is assigned to a dimmer through programming, so technically it is not a "companion" but it can be programmed that way.
    Convergence Technologies Raleigh, North Carolina
    www.convergenceusa.com

Thanks! I really just want something to fill the few switches that don’t need a smart switch. The only bummer about Caseta is that they are flat. It makes gang boxes that aren’t all switched out look funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake0508 View Post
    Thanks! I really just want something to fill the few switches that don’t need a smart switch. The only bummer about Caseta is that they are flat. It makes gang boxes that aren’t all switched out look funny.

I agree 100% and would like to see this as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake0508 View Post
    Sorry, I missed that. Maestro would be the closest but it does not have quite the same look.

I'd rather they do away with the Caseta button interface but then Lutron would have to explain why a Caseta dimmer is $80 and a RR2 dimmer is $150.
    Convergence Technologies Raleigh, North Carolina
    www.convergenceusa.com

I agree that the interface of Caseta is difficult to get used to. I would certainly prefer the look of the Maestro switches but they were out of my price range at the time. Now I have several banks of switches that don’t match.