Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Maestro CL - fan/light 3-way

Maestro CL - fan/light 3-way

This switch is designated for single pole only, but I would like to hook up this switch as a 3- or 4-way (big family room with 3 entry points). Is there any way to do it? Maybe run each switch to the same fan/light? Or is there another switch I can use for dimming and ceiling fan control? I also thought about combining a remote control for the fan (Hunter fan). The new Caseta system doesn't seem to offer this solution - they don't even do single pole far as I can tell. Wondering if anyone else has tried to figure out an end-around for this issue - our if Lutron has something in development coming out soon. Thanks!

I should have clairified...I am attempting to use a fan with dimmable LED light. The Maestro model # I am attempting to work with is MACL-LFQH.

I know there is a 3-way available for non-LED's (MA-LFQ3). Not sure why I cannot find one for LED....

Hello p_s_carpenter,

Thank you for your post!

Unfortunately, at this time the only LED rated fan controls we have are all single pole. Whenever a customer makes a request like this we document it to help drive our product development. Additionally, I see you mentioned Hunter, if you have a Hunter fan we would recommend reaching out to them regarding multi location control for their fans.

Hope this helps!

Julia K.

It would be FANTASTIC if Lutron would add a Caseta Wireless version of the Maestro Fan Control & LED Dimmer (MACL-LFQH-**)! It has everything I would want in fan control... except wi-fi accessibility. :) Any plans in the works for Caseta fan control?

Hello cableguy_2018,

We have limited knowledge of product development. However, I did notate your request for a Caseta fan/light control as well.

Julia K.