Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Lutron HWQS WhatsApp Group?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    28

    Lutron HWQS WhatsApp Group?

    Are there any HWQS dealers interested in starting a WhatsApp group to share information, pose questions, share installation tips and photos, and report glitches/errors/issues? The feedback could be fast, and it doesn't require having a computer in front of you.

  2. Likes sfroebel liked this post
  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,155
    I would. FYI I have a yahoo group for dealers. It hasn't been very active lately but when you do post, you generally get great feedback. We do have a couple of end users as well

    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...sidential/info
    LED, Incorporated
    Raleigh, NC 27614

  4. Thanks Kingfisher thanked for this post
    Likes Kingfisher liked this post
  5. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by randyc View Post
    I would. FYI I have a yahoo group for dealers. It hasn't been very active lately but when you do post, you generally get great feedback. We do have a couple of end users as well

    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...sidential/info
    Yes, I should clarify that it would be useful to have anyone interested in the technical aspects of HWQS on board, not just dealers. Especially in far flung corners of the world, you're essentially on your own.

  6. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    6
    that would be a great idea, do you have a whatsapp group of lutron hwqs right now?

  7. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by alghaziheru View Post
    that would be a great idea, do you have a whatsapp group of lutron hwqs right now?
    I haven't started it yet. I was waiting to see if maybe we could get 10 or 15 people on board first. If you want to PM me your whatsapp phone number, I can set it up now though.

  8. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingfisher View Post
    I haven't started it yet. I was waiting to see if maybe we could get 10 or 15 people on board first. If you want to PM me your whatsapp phone number, I can set it up now though.
    so, right now how many poeples are on the list to join? i'll send you my phone number in pm...

  9. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    6
    the forum said i can't send a pm right know, but just let me know when you create the group...

  10. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by alghaziheru View Post
    so, right now how many poeples are on the list to join? i'll send you my phone number in pm...
    Right now, it's the you, me and the one other reply to this thread. I'll wait until I get some more positive feedback before going ahead. I wish Lutron Technical Support itself would setup a WhatsApp group instead though.

  11. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    6
    Nicee.. i'll be waiting...

Similar Threads

  1. Any way to group rooms
    By aschaef in forum Programming - RA2
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-14-2017, 12:05 AM
  2. CoolMasterNet Integration with Lutron HWQS
    By akurazz in forum 3rd-party Integration - HWQS
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-31-2017, 09:29 AM
  3. KNX KeyPads with Lutron HWQS
    By ileischa in forum 3rd-party Integration - HWQS
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-17-2017, 10:25 AM
  4. Lutron HWQS Programming for Control4 Integration
    By rameshkhiani in forum 3rd-party Integration - HWQS
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-02-2016, 05:55 PM
  5. 4-Group RF Remote for shades with RadioRA 2
    By dw886 in forum Programming - RA2
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-05-2014, 08:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •