Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: having problem to get a 2 way communication with Coolmasternet on Homeworks QS

having problem to get a 2 way communication with Coolmasternet on Homeworks QS

I have Installed lately a Homeworks QS system and has integrated with it Coolmasternet to controll HVAC system through Lutron Connect application .

I did create HVAC zones (putting also the correct UID) and assigned to Coolmasternet which I have link itself as Ethernet device(putting all the ip and ports correctly as it is mention on the tech buletin).

The problem which I am facing now is that when I control indoor units through, Home connect application, I do execute commands but I do not get feedback for the status of each indoor unit.

So I can switch the indoors units, set temp but it does not tell me the status. No 2 way communication, just one way.

I have not use any of our thermostats in this system. Each indoor unit has its thermostat by the supplier of HVAC system.

Hello redis,
    Thank you for your post.
    Send us an email with the HWQS support file attached. If everything looks good in the database, then we will send you steps on how to pull a wireshark capture. This can help us identify what the issue may be.

Thanks Blair for your quick reply,

i did send the support file to support team.

Looking forward for further instruction

Redi

4. Likes Charles Law liked this post
    I know this is an old thread, but I'm having the same exact issue. Coolmasternet app working, but only 1-way communication from Lutron Connect app to Coolmaster. Lutron can send mode commands, and increase and decrease temp changes but they are 2 degrees off (when sending 70 Coolmaster is changing to 68). No feedback from Coolmaster to Lutron App. HVAC zones done by the HVAC company are all unique, but start with "0" (011,012,etc) which I used for UIDs.