I feel like i've exhausted my resources and likely know the answer (new bulbs) but just want to see if there's something I'm doing wrong.

I have a hallway light that I was trying to add the Caseta Switch too since the fixture requires 4 50w GU10 bulbs and I'm wanting the Daylight color, which I haven't seen any that Lutron recommends for a dimmer. So I thought using non-dimmable LEDs (granted cheap from amazon) would work find on the Switch. However, I think I'm very wrong in this.

When I have the LEDs in, and turn basic switch off, the lights flash. If I turn them off with the Caseta Switch, the lights flash. If I turn them on with either, they stay lit perfectly fine.

I've installed 1 of the LUT-MLC's to no avail, I even tried connecting two, to no avail.

If I put the stock halogen bulbs that the fixture came with in, everything works fine. This is extremely frustrating and irritating.

In the event it is the bulbs, does anyone have a 50w replacement LED in the Daylight color that they would recommend as it's worked for them?

Thank you.