Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Timeclock with VCRX

Timeclock with VCRX

Hello, I programmed a VCRX to turn on the lights inside the garage and the hallway to the kitchen when the garage door is open from the car, now how can i turn the lights off after certain amount of time automatic?

VCRX is programmed in the keypad pull down. Look to the top of the box on the left that displayed the VCRX. Use the pull down to choose timeclock or occupancy to set rollback in the garage.
    Simple automation when DIY isn't working
    intuitivehomecontrols@gmail.com
    fb.me/intuitivehomecontrols

3. Thanks fabrilelo thanked for this post
    Likes Bill13 liked this post
    Does not give me the option to program something, just to change modes.

Could you elaborate on how you programmed the VCRX? Did you use one of the keypad buttons or the CCI? Normally open or normally closed?

Have you considered an RPS sensor? They are cheap and have the feature you are looking for.
    Convergence Technologies Raleigh, North Carolina
    www.convergenceusa.com

Quote Originally Posted by fabrilelo View Post
    Hello, I programmed a VCRX to turn on the lights inside the garage and the hallway to the kitchen when the garage door is open from the car, now how can i turn the lights off after certain amount of time automatic?
    fabrilelo- I would enable the rollback feature for the garage area. After the garage light went on, it would then "time out" according to the rollback and turn off automatically (no sensor involved). Otherwise, use a sensor in the garage to turn it off when it sees no motion- LRF2-OCR2B-P-WH. I personally would not have the hallway and kitchen time out, as the occupants might be using that area, and the lights automatically shutting off while they are in the space would result in an annoyed homeowner.
    Simple automation when DIY isn't working
    intuitivehomecontrols@gmail.com
    fb.me/intuitivehomecontrols

Program thru keypad to open garage door and turn on lights of garage and hallway dimmer at 50%, the idea behind was to have lights on when you come to the house, but know i have two problems, one is make the lights to turn off by itself after lets say 5 min, the other is to do it only between sunset and sunrise.

I fix the problem with enable the rollback option for 5 min that is located on Occupancy menu not in Timeclock and just configure the garage door with the lights inside the garage only, removed the lights of the hallway from the configuration, either way have a keypad with the hallway lights scene on it. thanks to all for the information and gave the idea for this resolution.