Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: RA@ programming

RA@ programming

Lutron system manages our outdoor lighting

Six switches on the plate for the six outdoor zones

All programmed to come on at half hour before sunset.

All come on perfectly at right time. and five remain for the programmed time of shut off at 10:30 the lamppost zone comes on at the right time and half and hour later the light goes off. You cannot turn it on manually until the program is finished Once finished you can turn on manually.

Checked the iPad app and everything is programmed properly and actually reprogrammed to see if that was the problem Still does not work. Need some advice as to what to do to solve the problem

There is no feature in RR2 to allow you to lock-out a dimmer. Once the timed event has executed, you should be able to control the post light by keypad or local dimmer. Here are a couple of things I would check.

Disconnect any 3rd party systems and see if the problem persists.

Occasionally something gets lost on an upload. I would delete the timed event and enter a new one.
    Convergence Technologies Raleigh, North Carolina
    www.convergenceusa.com

For the 30 minute shut off, make sure there are no other timed events turning it off, or if it's mistakenly included in a rollback for some other area/sensor.

Worst case, delete the light and the zone and re-create them. I've run into a situation where 'something' in the database wasn't right and anything in a particular room (zone) just would not work properly. The only solution was to delete the whole room (that had four devices in it) and recreate them all. Takes some time, yes, but less than the hair pulling trying to figure out why it wasn't working!

4. Likes randyc, SDR-Mike liked this post