It seems lately that after updating software past v11, (I'm on 12.0.1 now) I've had many difficulties transferring the program from the main repeater to devices. It takes several transfer attempts, and sometimes I have to physically plug my laptop into the router, or I'll have to re-boot the main repeater just to get it to work. At times it really fails, with all (26) devices erroring out and other times it's just a couple (each within 30' Euclidean distance from the repeater). If there are just one or two devices that fail, the program says "Either the device is not powered on, out of range of the repeaters, or has been deactivated". Interestingly the devices that fail are usually much closer to the repeater than ones that "pass". There seems to be no logical explanation for the issues. Once the system is finally successfully programmed I have no problems, but I dread making an update to the system or even a software/firmware update.

The only things I can think of are 1) it fails because I'm programming from a laptop over WiFi, 2) I do have the program file on a network drive and not locally to the laptop, 3) multipath in the house or 4) the repeater has some kind of funky intermittent issue.

Thanks,
Brian