Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Why No Matching 20A GFI Receptacles?

Why No Matching 20A GFI Receptacles?

I am finishing up my basement remodel.

I used glossy white Maestro CL dimmers and switches throughout with matching Claro glossy white (WH) wall plates.
    I also installed 24 Claro (CAR-15H-WH) receptacles with matching Claro glossy white (WH) wall plates throughout as well.

Now...for my bathroom and wet bar, I want to install two 20A GFI receptacles. But you do not make any that will match what I have already! None of you 20A GFI receptacles come in glossy white. I've only seen satin finish snow white (SW).

Do you make such a product? I cannot understand how you could not.

Quote Originally Posted by tommyxv View Post
    I am finishing up my basement remodel.

I used glossy white Maestro CL dimmers and switches throughout with matching Claro glossy white (WH) wall plates.
    I also installed 24 Claro (CAR-15H-WH) receptacles with matching Claro glossy white (WH) wall plates throughout as well.

Now...for my bathroom and wet bar, I want to install two 20A GFI receptacles. But you do not make any that will match what I have already! None of you 20A GFI receptacles come in glossy white. I've only seen satin finish snow white (SW).

Do you make such a product? I cannot understand how you could not.
    CAR-20-GFTR shows as available in white from hanks electrical supply

Thanks for the link. I think that may be a typo on their website. I checked Lutron's online Vol 1 PDF catalog and that item number doesn't come in white. The 15A does, but the 20A is only satin white. I hope that catalog is outdated and they do. Hopefully someone from Lutron will shed some light on this. It just doesn't make sense not to offer it in the same finish and color as their most popular dimmers.