Greetings,

I am trying to do the following:

Press On:
    Turn on Light 1
    Turn on Light 2

Press Off:
    Turn off Light 1
    If (Variable) Turn off Light 2

I cannot come up with a way to do this from a single button. Any ideas? Thanks.

To clarify, the variable part is no problem. I just can find a way to get the normal control of light 1 and the variablized off of light 2 on one button. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by TurnipTruck View Post
    To clarify, the variable part is no problem. I just can find a way to get the normal control of light 1 and the variablized off of light 2 on one button. Thanks.
    Sounds like it needs to be conditional what is setting your variable I could write something conditional for you as a sample. Just give me a tad bit more detail

Sorry this can be done with a singe variable program type easily. I attached a sample but I need more info on what your sequence of ops should be . For example what do you want to happen if the variable is set should both lights come on or just light 2.

See attached but if necessary we can add another state to this variable to make it work how you want.
    Attached Files Attached Files

More specifically:

The button should be a toggle for lights 1 and 2.

Light 1 is on with a timeclock from sunset to 11pm.

When the button is pressed outside of the sunset to 11pm range, it should toggle both lights 1 and 2.

When pressed on during the sunset to 11pm range, light 2 should go on (1 is already on from the timeclock) When pressed off during the range, only light two should go off.

Thanks.

This should do what you are looking for. Let me know how you want the led logic to act. There are several ways to do this scenario with either single variable or conditional program type.

Let me know if you have any questions on how to set this up into your database.

Lights1 & 2.lutx