Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: HWQS and RRA2 on same connect bridge?

HWQS and RRA2 on same connect bridge?

I have a HWQS system with a connect bridge, the customer has two cabins on the same property (all of the buildings are tied together with fiber). The two cabins have RRA2 systems installed.

Is it possible to control all three systems with the single bridge, or would 3 bridges be required?

Hello Mike Greene,
    Thank you for your post.
    If the systems are not programmed as one system then you will need a bridge for each.

Quote Originally Posted by Blair S. View Post
    Hello Mike Greene,
    Thank you for your post.
    If the systems are not programmed as one system then you will need a bridge for each.
    OK, that is what I thought but couldn't find information to confirm this. I do recall reading somewhere that you could have as many as 9 homes in the Lutron Connect app though.

Save yourself a headache Use 3 bridges and add bridges as additional homes in the app Then once in the app in the upper right hand corner they can click and switch between homes. While we are on this I wish there was a way to add multiple log ins to 1 acct I don't think installer should have same user name and password as end user.

Quote Originally Posted by mcignarella View Post
    Save yourself a headache Use 3 bridges and add bridges as additional homes in the app Then once in the app in the upper right hand corner they can click and switch between homes. While we are on this I wish there was a way to add multiple log ins to 1 acct I don't think installer should have same user name and password as end user.
    That is what I plan to do, get a bridge for each system.

What I do for testing the lights on any system with a bridge is to use the Home+ app for verifying loads, programming etc in local mode. I set the customer up with the Connect app using their email and I will generate an initial password for them (they usually don't change it). It would be nice if there was a provision to have multiple logins with different access levels (like specific house access, edits, etc).