Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HWQS - just too slow to catch double tap and cycle dim ?

Keep ticket open

Please keep ticket open until we get solution from Development team -- thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Craig W. View Post
    We have passed your feedback on to the development team.

I have the same problem with the double tap. The homeowner is really really confused. And it makes us look bad. Really need to see if we can change this. When the homeowner is telling me we have quirks in the system. Every keypad button has a double tap on this project. It's frustrating when it should work like HWI. This homeowner has an HWI system in their other house and wondering why it's different. Thank you for your help on this matter.

It seems to me that the button should only act on the push when no double tap or cycle dim is programmed for that button otherwise it should act on the release after double tap wait time expires or hold so a hold or double tap can be evaluated without a push being issued first. Issuing a push first and then a double tap event makes no sense at all especially since the double tap may not be controlling the same lights set in the push event. Normally only a few buttons are programmed for a double tap anyway so the delay required to evaluated a double tap will only affect a small percentage of buttons while everything else will work immediately on the push.
    VAV
    Danbury, CT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12