Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New ronuter broke Apple HomeKit Integration

Question New ronuter broke Apple HomeKit Integration

Up until now I was using Fios internet with the provided combo modem/wireless router. I recently bought the Google wifi router system. I disabled the wifi signal on my Fios router and am now using the Google wifi system for wireless and the Fios router as a modem. The Google wifi system is using the same network ID and password as the Fios router. I can still control all my lights with the Lutron app and all the automations/scenes still work. However in the Home app, it says the devices are not responding. In the Lutron app when I tap Siri Integration, it says discovering smart bridge and then it says "You must be on your home wi-fi network to set up Siri."

To troubleshoot, I went into the Fios router, changed the network ID, re-enabled the wifi signal and logged onto that with my phone. That solved the issue. However, I want my phone to be logged onto the Google wifi system because it's WAY faster than the Fios router.

I have tried every troubleshooting tip I've found: turning iCloud and iCloud Key chain on and off. Reset the router. Unplugged the router. Signed out of the Lutron app. Reset network settings on my phone.

Someone please help! I love using Lutron through the Home app on my iPhone and I love fast internet. HELP!

Screenshots below:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6731.jpg   IMG_6732.jpg  

Same Boat

Did you ever find a way to resolve the issue? This is the exact same problem I’m having, nothing at all is correcting it so far...

Same

I am having the same issue... has anyone figured it out?

How are your networks set up and what is the Lutron bridge connected to? It's likely that you've created two networks in the house, and the bridge is on a different one than other devices.