Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: SONOS Rooms Not Appearing?

SONOS Rooms Not Appearing?

Hi Team,

I've integrated SONOS into pretty much every Caseta project I've done for my clients. Finally made a traveling demo kit to carry with me and the SmartBridge doesn't find any SONOS rooms even though I've got the Play1 on the same network.

Here's the setup;

Ubiquiti USG as the router
    Ubiquiti AC Pro as the WAP
    ProBridge kit with dinner and keypad
    SONOS Play1

The USG is set up with a weird subnet so I can plug into anyone's network to demo live stations va stored music. I've factory reset the USG, AC Pro, and SONOS and the Lutron bridge keeps saying no rooms found.

Any thoughts?
    Thanks guys!
    Scott

Anyone have any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by ScottMRVa View Post
    Hi Team,

I've integrated SONOS into pretty much every Caseta project I've done for my clients. Finally made a traveling demo kit to carry with me and the SmartBridge doesn't find any SONOS rooms even though I've got the Play1 on the same network.

Here's the setup;

Ubiquiti USG as the router
    Ubiquiti AC Pro as the WAP
    ProBridge kit with dinner and keypad
    SONOS Play1

The USG is set up with a weird subnet so I can plug into anyone's network to demo live stations va stored music. I've factory reset the USG, AC Pro, and SONOS and the Lutron bridge keeps saying no rooms found.

Any thoughts?
    Thanks guys!
    Scott

Quote Originally Posted by ScottMRVa View Post
    Anyone have any thoughts?
    I would try the Sonos forums - - lots of networking knowledge there but my guess is that the Sonos is on a different subnet than the Caseta bridge.

Trying it, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by hgmobile View Post
    I would try the Sonos forums - - lots of networking knowledge there but my guess is that the Sonos is on a different subnet than the Caseta bridge.

Lutron Technical Support
    We may need to reset any existing Sonos information on the Caseta bridge.
    Please call our 24-hour Technical Support hotline at 1-844-588-7661 with the MAC address of your bridge.

You can reset yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian W. View Post
    We may need to reset any existing Sonos information on the Caseta bridge.Please call our 24-hour Technical Support hotline at 1-844-588-7661 with the MAC address of your bridge.
    I had this problem as well, and was finding these somewhat older responses to them.Today, the Lutron app has Sonos reset built in.In the Lutron App, under settings, press Advanced, Integration, Connections, Sonos. The app will show you what it has found in Sonos, and there is a button at the bottom to Reset Sonos.This fixed me up!

Quote Originally Posted by RichCampbell View Post
    I had this problem as well, and was finding these somewhat older responses to them.Today, the Lutron app has Sonos reset built in.In the Lutron App, under settings, press Advanced, Integration, Connections, Sonos. The app will show you what it has found in Sonos, and there is a button at the bottom to Reset Sonos.This fixed me up!
    Thank you so much @RichCampbell.This is very helpful for me solve my problem!!!