Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: where to find homeworks exam

where to find homeworks exam

Hi I have just completed the homeworks qs course today and cant seem to find the exam anywhere, help would be appriciated thanks

Any luck finding it Greg?

Quote Originally Posted by greg.williams View Post
    Hi I have just completed the homeworks qs course today and cant seem to find the exam anywhere, help would be appriciated thanks
    Have you managed to locate it.I seem to be having the same problem.

Hello greg.williams,
    Thank you for your post.
    If you need help with LCI online courses then please send an email to training@lutron.com for assistance.

Quote Quote
    Originally Posted by Blair S. Hello greg.domyessay.today, Thank you for your post. If you need help with LCI online courses then please send an email to training@lutron.com for assistance.
    Hi Blair, How can I check my results? I logged out and I can't login again. I get this message: Login for Lighting Control Institute LearnCenter failed. Please try again later. I've sent this information to support, but there's no reply. Also: I'm trying to perform a Lutron Integration within Hubitat - how can I do this? Thanks, Ramon

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by rafarron View Post
    Hi Blair, How can I check my results? I logged out and I can't login again. I get this message: Login for Lighting Control Institute LearnCenter failed. Please try again later. I've sent this information to support, but there's no reply. Also: I'm trying to perform a Lutron Integration within Hubitat - how can I do this? Thanks, Ramon
    Hi Ramon,For questions on the where to locate the exam, we would recommend reaching out to training@lutron.com as they will be able to better assist you. As for integration of Hubitat, what Lutron system are you working with? If RadioRa 2 or HomeWorks QS we have our integration protocol avaliable here at http://www.lutron.com/TechnicalDocum...ary/040249.pdf . If this is Caseta or Ra2 Select they have a closed integration and would need to have a partnership with us. Hope this helps!