Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: HWI-8SE-M face plate not in toolbox

HWI-8SE-M face plate not in toolbox

Hi,

I have been asked to add some additional keypads to an existing system. I have managed to extract the project file, in the project the keypads are all HWI-8SE-M or
    HWI-4SE-M but I don't have these available to me in my tool box to add more.

How can I add the HWI style keypads to the project? This may be a silly question, but I'm far more used to the HWQS software.

Ash

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    Those are European style keypads and if they do not appear in your toolbox you have either not selected the correct country for your project or you are in a country where these keypads are not available.

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    Please be aware, the response above applied more to HomeWorks QS. For HomeWorks Illuminations, you could press "Shift+F5" and obsolete keypads will appear on the toolbox. Should you need to order more of these keypads, please email in to obsoleteproducts@lutron.com to verify if we have any in stock.

4. Thanks mcignarella, Brand thanked for this post
    Likes mcignarella liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Armando B. View Post
    Please be aware, the response above applied more to HomeWorks QS. For HomeWorks Illuminations, you could press "Shift+F5" and obsolete keypads will appear on the toolbox. Should you need to order more of these keypads, please email in to obsoleteproducts@lutron.com to verify if we have any in stock.
    Wow you learn something everyday I never knew to hit shift f5 for that great little secret.

Me neither, but it works like a charm. I have been able to add the HWI-8SE keypads to the project for programming.

Many Thanks.