Thread: Will HWI software run on windows 7

Will HWI software run on windows 7

I'm will be servicing an old HWI system next week. I was not the original installer and I do not have the original database. I have access to an older laptop running windows 7. Will the HWI software run on this version of windows?
    Also, will I get any usable data by extracting the existing file from the processor? From what I remember, extracting the file from an HWI processor does not give you much useful information... generic room and load names, etc.

I'm sorry, I get confused by "HWI"- do you mean interactive or illumination?
    Regardless, either should work fine on a win 7 machine.
    There is a chance the last upload was minimal, which means the extracted program may not be 100% up to date.
    There is a chance you'll have a bad extraction, as the database is corrupted.
    If you do successfully extract, you'll have the complete program.
    When you're on site, call Lutron tech support if you have problems extracting. They have a utility that may help with difficult extractions, and in the worst case, can advise on how to easily rebuild an existing program.

good luck-

Sorry, homeworks interactive. Thanks

Yes they both run on 7 for me Illumination and interactive.

Just how A Detox Diet Will Help You

Colon Hydrotherapists estimate that the typical person is carrying among 5 to 20 lbs of excess weight in the colon. A good detox treatment center can make the detoxification process hassle free and alleviate the soreness of withdrawal symptoms in patients. When it comes in order to detox products, there are pills, herbs, shakes and teas galore.When the majority of people think of learning how to detox at home, they think about the fasting detox that requires you to offer up food and drink glasses full of strange inredients. Some weight loss can come about through clearing out your bowels or from loss regarding water that your cells were holding onto but that is physically impossible to lose 9 pounds of fat in just a few ketone supplements days. Always make sure your bowels are working nicely 2 - 3 periods each day so the poisons are eliminated quickly. Depending on the general state of your current body and the time since you last detoxified, results will be quicker or slower; once a person are feeling no belly pain whatsoever is a new great time to shift on and concentrate upon a different area regarding the body.To check out the dietary plan, you have to consume a excellent deal of water everyday. Thus make your it pregnancy to design a detox diet regime with minimal uncomfortable negative can garlic effects and maximum purifying benefits. Today much of the food found at supermarkets is extremely processed that contain refined sugar and MSG.If a person are experiencing frequent belly upsets then a digestive tract detox recipe is what you should concentrate on; for your kidneys a menu suited especially for all of them is necessary. It could be hard at first to be able evolution slimming to avoid sugar if a person rely a lot about convenience foods but an individual can replace sugar food items with fresh fruit, vegetable supports, salad, unsweetened yogurt, walnuts, almond butter, a handful of seeds, hummus.Decrease sugar cravings and strengthen blood sugar with a new diet of whole grain, vegetables, beans and lentils or lean, free range poultry, meat and eggs. Always remember to tread with caution in case you are new fat burner to cleansing; if your body will be used to unhealthy food content then you should reduce back slowly rather as compared to beginning with a full entire body detox.