Running RadioRa2 Inclusive 12.0.1

Pico PJ2-2BRL

I program (assign all 4 buttons a shade task open/raise/lower/close), and activate the pico and it turns green in RR2 software activation. Do the transfer and test.

The buttons do not appear to do anything. I telnet to the main repeater and do #monitoring,3,1 so I can see all the button presses. I press various other controls and they show up in telnet. I press the buttons on the pico and nothing happens with telnet. The LED on the Pico rapidly flashes when I push the button and the communications RF light flashes on the repeater, but no telnet output (and no shade action)

I also assign the shade functions to a hybrid see-touch control and they work fine (and the button presses show up in the telnet session).

I tried resetting the Pico a few times, removing it from activation and reactivating it a few times. I removed the programming and reprogrammed it. It just does not seem to work. This is the only Pico I have, so I have not been able to test another. But, with the light flashing on the main repeater with every button press makes me think they are talking.

What have I missed or should try? Do pico button presses show up in the telnet session? Unassigned buttons on the see-touches show up in the telnet which makes me think that the buttons on the pico should show up in the telnet even if they are not properly programmed.