Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Complaint

Complaint

I don't consider myself one to complain much however I feel its justified.

Lets assume you have a large project with heavy integration.

My 1st issue is that there is no way to to make a raise lower work using a phantom. So for every keypad a client wants on Crestron with raise lower you must insert a real keypad into software. So this leaves you with tons of errors on upload. Now if we are talking 30 - 60 keypads on Crestron with raise lower thats a lot of blood on an upload. Now we could use a a phantom for each keypad and write conditional logic on each button and the R/L. Its just a lot of logic or write the logic on the Crestron side however its a lot either way.

My 2nd issue is while working with all the phantoms back and forth looking up Integration ID's if you accidentally uncheck the top box it unassigns all ID's then when rechecked most of the ID's are replaced with new ones rather then the previous ones UGH !!!

Cant you just change the Phantom button type to Raise or Lower? You then get Scene raise/lower or Master Raise/lower. I guess with Master raise/lower it lowers all affects all lights in the room? It doesnt really say what it does. Would be nice if there was a help file that describes things like this...

Ive never done this for Crestron since I use the QS load modules mostly now.

Quote Originally Posted by johnmax View Post
    Cant you just change the Phantom button type to Raise or Lower? You then get Scene raise/lower or Master Raise/lower. .
    No unfortunately not. It has no idea what to raise lower when using a phantom

Hello mcignarella,
    Thank you for your feedback. I will ensure the appropriate teams review this for future consideration.