Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Programming Error

Programming Error

Hey there, I am programming my first system and I keep getting the error "Only loads with same feed can be assigned to a device"?? I am trying to recreate the programming from the previous Interactive system and going by the load printout from 13 years ago, I am trying to assign the same loads to the same slot on the RPM?

If you input a number in the "feed" column for a load it must match the other "feed" columns of loads you intend to put on the same device when you assign circuits.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think its because on phase adaptive dimming units for example, they can only have one "feed" powering them, therefore multiple different feeds isn't possible.

Hope that helps.

Ash

3. Thanks Chris Y. thanked for this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brand View Post
    If you input a number in the "feed" column for a load it must match the other "feed" columns of loads you intend to put on the same device when you assign circuits.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think its because on phase adaptive dimming units for example, they can only have one "feed" powering them, therefore multiple different feeds isn't possible.

Hope that helps.

Ash
    Thank you very much. That was the mistake.