Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Home Works Illumination and Home Plus APP

Have you solved this issue? I’ve just started trying to connect LLC+ to my HW Illumination 8 system and am having the same problem. I can ftp in to system using lutron and lutron as user/pw. I can also bring up a web keypad I created by going to the IP address of the processor.

Lutron keeps telling my I don’t need a userid and password when on my local network but app won’t allow the connection without one.

Very frustrating!

Quote Originally Posted by Sgreenberger View Post
    Have you solved this issue? I’ve just started trying to connect LLC+ to my HW Illumination 8 system and am having the same problem. I can ftp in to system using lutron and lutron as user/pw. I can also bring up a web keypad I created by going to the IP address of the processor.

Lutron keeps telling my I don’t need a userid and password when on my local network but app won’t allow the connection without one.

Very frustrating!
    My version of Home Control is 9.14 and I was able to get it to work. I seldom use it because I have the Home Works system integrated with Levitions OmniPro II and I use their application SNAPLINK

I just checked my Home Control + on my andriod phone and it connects and works. I do not remember what I did to get it to work but it took some time. My recolection is that I did have to log into and use a password.

I checked my systems settings and I have a user name and password a telnet port = 23 and an FTP Port of 21

I think I had to create a user and user password in the Home Works Illumination software running on my PC

- - - Updated - - -

Very frustrating!
    My version of Home Control is 9.14 and I was able to get it to work. I seldom use it because I have the Home Works system integrated with Levitions OmniPro II and I use their application SNAPLINK

I just checked my Home Control + on my andriod phone and it connects and works. I do not remember what I did to get it to work but it took some time. My recolection is that I did have to log into and use a password.

I checked my systems settings and I have a user name and password a telnet port = 23 and an FTP Port of 21

I think I had to create a user and user password in the Home Works Illumination software running on my PC
    Pete Watters
    Home Automation Associates

I can not remember how I created the user and password, if you can tell me it might jog my memory
    Pete Watters

The illusive userid/password

Quote Originally Posted by petewatters View Post
    I can not remember how I created the user and password, if you can tell me it might jog my memory
    Funny! I was going to ask you the same question. I have checked everywhere in the Illumination 1.64 software and can't find a place to add a user. I've tried all the obvious one LutronGUI/jetski and lutron/lutron. I can't believe they make it this difficult.

OK! I found it. You go to assignments, then scroll down to link 9 Ethernet and add 1 - 4 ids.

Funny! I was going to ask you the same question. I have checked everywhere in the Illumination 1.64 software and can't find a place to add a user. I've tried all the obvious one LutronGUI/jetski and lutron/lutron. I can't believe they make it this difficult.

OK! I found it. You go to assignments, then scroll down to link 9 Ethernet and add 1 - 4 ids.

Thanks, I set the user for a telnet connection and checked only monitor, Dimmer Levels, Keypad Buttons, Keypad LED's
    Pete Watters

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12