Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: No Continuing Education Road Show this year?

No Continuing Education Road Show this year?

Does anybody know if there is a roadshow this year? I was told of one that was recently come and gone but that seemed to be a Level 1 training for new trainees and shades and not the usual one they have every year for existing resi dealers. I always go to the roadshows to see what's new and loved the condensed version they have had the last couple of years where they mostly just cover what's new with QS and Ra2 and to answer any questions on situations we might have encountered out in the wild and to suggest new features. I really hope it wasn't discontinued.

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkyCoog View Post
    Does anybody know if there is a roadshow this year? I was told of one that was recently come and gone but that seemed to be a Level 1 training for new trainees and shades and not the usual one they have every year for existing resi dealers. I always go to the roadshows to see what's new and loved the condensed version they have had the last couple of years where they mostly just cover what's new with QS and Ra2 and to answer any questions on situations we might have encountered out in the wild and to suggest new features. I really hope it wasn't discontinued.
    The road show hasn't been discontinued, it's just a different format this year with RA2 and Triathlon being the focus. Next year expect HWQS to be back on the road show and thank you for attending previous year.

Boo Hoo Needed a day or 2 away Can we pretend we are having one ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Bo. View Post
    The road show hasn't been discontinued, it's just a different format this year with RA2 and Triathlon being the focus. Next year expect HWQS to be back on the road show and thank you for attending previous year.
    Thank for explaining. I'll be sure and make it to the next one!

Do you know why the focus has been shifted to RA2 and Triathlon? Just curious about the reason of new changes this year...