Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Need Candelabra e12 LED bulbs compatible with Caseta dimmers

Need Candelabra e12 LED bulbs compatible with Caseta dimmers

I purchased quite a few E12 candelabra LED bulbs that have the visible yellow filaments' not the ones with the plastic bases, and none of them will either dim or turn off with the Caseta dimmer.

i have already looked at their compatibility list but can not find any bulbs that work. Has anyone found any bulbs that will work??

I would love to know if the new Cree "candlelight dimming" models do well. (These are the ones that shift color temperature at lower dimming levels)

I replied to the thread about the 4" can lights and will suggest the same here for the E12. The Philips Warm Glow LED bulbs are amazing, have a great color range from 2200 to 2700, and do not buzz. You can get them @ HomeDepot for a few dollars a piece (subsided by the Electric Utility here in Massachusetts), maybe a bit more if buying them not subsidized.

I bought these and they worked. Luxrite 6W LED Candelabra Bulb, 2700K Warm White, 60W Equivalent, CRI80+, LED Filament Bulb, 650 Lumens, Chandelier Light Bulb, UL Listed, E12 Base
    by Luxrite
    Link: http://a.co/3v7GJmW

Quote Originally Posted by Intex View Post
    I purchased quite a few E12 candelabra LED bulbs that have the visible yellow filaments' not the ones with the plastic bases, and none of them will either dim or turn off with the Caseta dimmer.

i have already looked at their compatibility list but can not find any bulbs that work. Has anyone found any bulbs that will work??

The Phillips Warm Glow B12 (comes in 25, 40, and 60w equivalent) works well if you have the PD-6ANS (requires a neutral) and you put it the Reverse Phase dimming. https://www.amazon.com/Philips-45711...low+candelabra

(In general, the bulbs with electronics in the bulb dimmer better. The Cree mentioned above is like this too, but the light that comes out is too much a point of light-- the Phillips is a little more diffuse.)

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaGuy View Post
    The Phillips Warm Glow B12 (comes in 25, 40, and 60w equivalent) works well if you have the PD-6ANS (requires a neutral) and you put it the Reverse Phase dimming. https://www.amazon.com/Philips-45711...low+candelabra

(In general, the bulbs with electronics in the bulb dimmer better. The Cree mentioned above is like this too, but the light that comes out is too much a point of light-- the Phillips is a little more diffuse.)
    Oops, I meant the PD-5NE, not the PD-6ANS. The PD-5NE Is the ELV-compatible model with selectable phasing.

7. Likes SDR-Mike liked this post

I can second mstirling. I bought the same bulbs and they work with my Caseta. No flashing or hum/buzz.

Luxrite 6W LED Candelabra Bulb, 2700K Warm White, 60W Equivalent, CRI80+, LED Filament Bulb, 650 Lumens, Chandelier Light Bulb, UL Listed, E12 Base
    by Luxrite
    Link: http://a.co/3v7GJmW