Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Uploading can not be done using HWQS v.10.7.0 or v.10.6.0

Uploading can not be done using HWQS v.10.7.0 or v.10.6.0

Hai,

Is there anyone have try to upload using the newest software v.10.7.0 ? i try to use this version because the owner want to connect the Lutron system to Alexa, but when i upload the program it always end in "compiling and auditing file 121 of 232 (preset)" and not moving at all. any idea ?

2. Thanks digit1 thanked for this post
    I've had luck with Help/Repair Project File on a 10.3 upload that would lock up somewhere around there...

Hello stevi,
    Thank you for your post.
    We recently launched the 11.0 release for HWQS. Try this. If the issue remains then send in a support file to hwsupport@lutron.com and we can further investigate the issue.

Thank you for reporting the same issue I am having. Also thank you to Weekscolin for your tip. It seems to have worked for me. I have just downloaded 10.7 and converted a project from 9.4 and have had 3hrs of getting stuck at the same point (81%) and not moving. By doing the repair project it saved a new version and has taken 6mins to upload.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for reporting the same issue I am having. Also thank you to Weekscolin for your tip. It seems to have worked for me. I have just downloaded 10.7 and converted a project from 9.4 and have had 3hrs of getting stuck at the same point (81%) and not moving. By doing the repair project it saved a new version and has taken 6mins to upload.

Hi guys,

Also had this issue on 10.7.0, likewise did a repair and solved the problem.

Initial upload was hanging on 121, waited 15 minutes and gave up!

Ash