Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Keypads Waterfall Effect

Keypads Waterfall Effect

Hi

I have a HW Illumination with two zones. In one zone my keypads have a Waterfall blinking effect. I am able to control the lights with the Iphone as well as the Program but just not directly with the keypads. I am wondering if a reboot of the processor will help but I just don't know how to do that. I can a copy of the recent program file downloaded if needed. Anyone out there who can help?

Kind regards

Quote Originally Posted by Saturnus View Post
    Hi

I have a HW Illumination with two zones. In one zone my keypads have a Waterfall blinking effect. I am able to control the lights with the Iphone as well as the Program but just not directly with the keypads. I am wondering if a reboot of the processor will help but I just don't know how to do that. I can a copy of the recent program file downloaded if needed. Anyone out there who can help?

Kind regards
    It sounds like your lutron processor is working properly but the keypads don't see it. The waterfall indicates that the keypads have power but aren't detecting the processor.
    Are you able to troubleshoot wiring? A quick test would be to move any of these affected keypads to the processor room and connect it directly to the appropriate link with the rest of the keypads removed. If the keypad works properly there then you've determined there IS a wiring fault in the building.