Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: RadioRa2 6D dimmers + LED

RadioRa2 6D dimmers + LED

RadioRa2 6D dimmers.I replaced all the lamps of the house by LED (strips, buld, PAR20, PAR30, Dichroic, etc.). Most worked because they were connected in series.The problem is environments where even adding the loads does not reach the minimum load (I do not know what it is).I heard that a resistor of $ 3 can solve the problem of each dimmer. If so, does anyone have the specification of this resistor?For some dimmers do not turn off or flash (very randomly).Could someone help me with the best solution to my pocket?
    RadioRa2 6D dimmers.I replaced all the lamps of the house by LED (hoses, PAR20, PAR30, Dichroic, etc.). Most worked because they were connected in series.The problem is environments where even adding the loads does not reach the minimum load (I do not know what it is).I heard that a resistance of $ 3 can solve the problem of each dimmer. If so, does anyone have the specification of this resistance?For some dimmers do not turn off or flash (very randomly).Could someone help me with the best solution?

Administrator
    Good afternoon, We do not recommend using the RRD-6D with LEDs. For your application we would suggest replacing the RRD-6D dimmers with the RRD-6CL. Then we would recommend using our LED product selection tool at www.lutron.com/ledtool to find compatible LEDs for the RRD-6CL.

3. Thanks lucy wang thanked for this post