Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Homeworks Interactive

Homeworks Interactive

Where could I buy a processor for my system if need be? I had a power outage the other day and my system went out. The lights on the key pads were scrolling top to bottom and a OF code at the processor. I had it serviced and the lights came back on. The system is 15 years old and I'm sure its a fortune to upgrade. On a side note is it possible to remove all components of the system and go back to regular switches and lighting?

Hello rvcjr2,
    Thank you for your post.
    I would recommend contact your Hoemworks installer to have these concerns addressed. If you need help finding one then please use our website. www.lutron.com/wheretobuy

HomeWorks Interactive

Quote Originally Posted by rvcjr2 View Post
    Where could I buy a processor for my system if need be? I had a power outage the other day and my system went out. The lights on the key pads were scrolling top to bottom and a OF code at the processor. I had it serviced and the lights came back on. The system is 15 years old and I'm sure its a fortune to upgrade. On a side note is it possible to remove all components of the system and go back to regular switches and lighting?

How are you? I have exactly the same problem you had with the OF code and all switches scrolling top to bottom. Do you know how they fixed the problem? I’m afraid of my file being corrupted or deleted and having a huge expense to redo.

Thanks

Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by Jerrytofu View Post
    How are you? I have exactly the same problem you had with the OF code and all switches scrolling top to bottom. Do you know how they fixed the problem? I’m afraid of my file being corrupted or deleted and having a huge expense to redo.

Thanks

Jerry
    Hi Jerry

i have a working interactive processor available if your in need of a replacement it’s a 230v version.

Thanks

jamie