Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Caseta and Smartthings is live.

2. Thanks Zach R. thanked for this post
    So far it is working very well.

4. Likes Zach R. liked this post
    So what are you people doing with it? I had ST's V1 and it had lots of problem, but I might try V2 if looks worth going for it.

I too have version one and then purchased version two. It was terribly unstable for a while due to some problems. I started reading posts that it was better and resurrected it about two months ago. So far it has been Rick solid for me. Just in time to be compatible with Caseta. I was using my Logitech hub in conjunction with ST to control the lights. Now I don't have to. The integration has been rock solid so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake0508 View Post
    I too have version one and then purchased version two. It was terribly unstable for a while due to some problems. I started reading posts that it was better and resurrected it about two months ago. So far it has been Rick solid for me. Just in time to be compatible with Caseta. I was using my Logitech hub in conjunction with ST to control the lights. Now I don't have to. The integration has been rock solid so far.
    Ah thanks that's good to hear!

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    I don't have any experience with their v1 hub, but I have been testing the v2 hub (for sensor integration) and have been very pleased with the performance. That being said, all the actions are running in the background and I'm not using their app on a daily basis to control my lights.

Yea it's the sensors that I would like to integrate into my system, that's great!

10. Likes Zach R. liked this post
    Does anyone know if you can connect more than one hub to Smart Things?

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by ZipZap View Post
    Does anyone know if you can connect more than one hub to Smart Things?
    You cannot...you can only add one Smart Bridge (and its associated devices) to SmartThings