Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Lite Touch to HWQS Module cross reference

Lite Touch to HWQS Module cross reference

I'm working on a lite touch to HWQS retrofit project and wanted to confirm the module cross reference information in the Lutron Application Note "retrofit solution for Savant-LiteTouch" Revision B – 10/29/2015

I have two module types in the litetouch system, a 08-2108 Eight Channel Dimming Module and a 08-2208 Eight Channel Relay Module.

The 08-2208 modules are controlling some overhead fluorescent fixtures in a garage, and a few 1/4hp pond pumps.

The Lutron Application note x-ref doesn't jive with the lite touch module numbers in the 5000LC processor document from Lite Touch.

Lutron shows a Savant/LiteTouch part as: LMD-8120, based on the description I'm assuming it is the 08-2108 module, and for the LMR-8120 is the 08-2208 module shown in the Lite Touch document.

Thought I'd reach out to the collective here for some input on this before I contact Lutron directly.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lt_mods.PNG   xref.PNG  

Hello Mike Greene,
    Thank you for your post.
    I am suspecting that the copy of the app note is an older rev. The one currently on the website has those model numbers as well in that orange table. http://www.lutron.com/PasswordProtec...ch_Systems.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Blair S. View Post
    Hello Mike Greene,
    Thank you for your post.
    I am suspecting that the copy of the app note is an older rev. The one currently on the website has those model numbers as well in that orange table. http://www.lutron.com/PasswordProtec...ch_Systems.pdf

Thanks for the confirmation, I wasn't able to access the document you linked above so I'll take your word for it! :-)

I'm not certified yet on HWQS so I may not have access to that content yet, I'm signed up for the March 20th class so maybe after I get through that I'll see more on the Lutron support site.