Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Rrd-ccl rrd-6na

Rrd-ccl rrd-6na

Hi Everyone

I will appreciate if someone can give me some info regarding the type cut-phase ( Leading or trailing edge) for the model of the title.

Other question is if the RD-RD companion dimmer can work with anyone of the above mentioned models.

I am running in troubles to get working led light bulb which include the led driver inside socket.
    Thank you in advance.

The 6NA is a phase adaptive dimmer, the settings for that are chosen within the software. And Yes the RD-RD is a compatible device as a remote companion dimmer with the 6NA

Quote Originally Posted by dvpvic View Post
    The 6NA is a phase adaptive dimmer, the settings for that are chosen within the software. And Yes the RD-RD is a compatible device as a remote companion dimmer with the 6NA
    Hi Thank you very much for your answer.

A couple of more questions:

1-Regarding the RRD-CCL which type of cut-phase it has?

2-Is There some other way to adjust the adaptative dimmer without software?

Thank you in advance.

Forward and reverse.

I don't think so. You can check this for manual setup up. But I doubt u can set those settings manually.
    http://www.lutron.com/TechnicalDocum...y/044-254b.pdf

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by dvpvic View Post
    Forward and reverse.

I don't think so. You can check this for manual setup up. But I doubt u can set those settings manually.
    http://www.lutron.com/TechnicalDocum...y/044-254b.pdf
    Hi dvpvic
    Thank you very much for your help

RRD-6NA-xx is the adaptive dimmer, it can be reverse or forward phase. Auto detecting unless specified by the software program. Default is for reverse phase. Caution- some magnetic LED drivers (SEBCO, for instance) can cause the internal chip difficulties and cause the dimmer to fail. This has traditionally always been handled under Lutron's warranty, however.

RRD-6CL-xx is a forward phase only dimmer with added features to quell noise, flickering, and pop on/off associated with screw in type LED bulbs/fixtures.
    Simple automation when DIY isn't working
    intuitivehomecontrols@gmail.com
    fb.me/intuitivehomecontrols