Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 3-Way setup using Caseta dimmer and maestro 600?

3-Way setup using Caseta dimmer and maestro 600?

I currently have a 3-way setup using two maestro 600 dimmers. Is it possible to keep one Maestro dimmer in one location and use Caseta dimmer in other location. I would prefer a "mechanical" dimmer in both locations. Thanks!

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    Unfortunately your Maestro companion dimmer cannot be used with any Caseta products. We would suggest using a Caseta in-wall dimmer at one side of your 3-way (PD-6WCL) and a wall box mounted Pico remote at the other side (PJ2-3BRL-GWH-L01 + PICO-WBX-ADAPT). This would allow you to dim the lights from either location...if you are concerned because the Pico uses battery power, I can tell you can expect the battery to last 10 years!

maestro Di,met with Caseta dimmer

Thanks ks for the reply. I was hoping to have two mechanical, but will look at this. I think I read in a document how to wire the box that will only have a pico.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach R. View Post
    Unfortunately your Maestro companion dimmer cannot be used with any Caseta products. We would suggest using a Caseta in-wall dimmer at one side of your 3-way (PD-6WCL) and a wall box mounted Pico remote at the other side (PJ2-3BRL-GWH-L01 + PICO-WBX-ADAPT). This would allow you to dim the lights from either location...if you are concerned because the Pico uses battery power, I can tell you can expect the battery to last 10 years!