Thread: 3-Way setup using Caseta dimmer and maestro 600?

3-Way setup using Caseta dimmer and maestro 600?

I currently have a 3-way setup using two maestro 600 dimmers. Is it possible to keep one Maestro dimmer in one location and use Caseta dimmer in other location. I would prefer a "mechanical" dimmer in both locations. Thanks!

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    Unfortunately your Maestro companion dimmer cannot be used with any Caseta products. We would suggest using a Caseta in-wall dimmer at one side of your 3-way (PD-6WCL) and a wall box mounted Pico remote at the other side (PJ2-3BRL-GWH-L01 + PICO-WBX-ADAPT). This would allow you to dim the lights from either location...if you are concerned because the Pico uses battery power, I can tell you can expect the battery to last 10 years!

maestro Di,met with Caseta dimmer

Thanks ks for the reply. I was hoping to have two mechanical, but will look at this. I think I read in a document how to wire the box that will only have a pico.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach R. View Post
    Unfortunately your Maestro companion dimmer cannot be used with any Caseta products. We would suggest using a Caseta in-wall dimmer at one side of your 3-way (PD-6WCL) and a wall box mounted Pico remote at the other side (PJ2-3BRL-GWH-L01 + PICO-WBX-ADAPT). This would allow you to dim the lights from either location...if you are concerned because the Pico uses battery power, I can tell you can expect the battery to last 10 years!

DIET REGIME Related Articles

Studies have shown that will if an individual were to eat an unbalanced diet with too very much refined sugar they may be even more likely to gain excess weight and experience lethargy as compared to those who eat balanced and healthy diet. The most beneficial cleansing detox diet lunch will be to employ a goblet of any fruit juices along with honey by including many fruits way as well.Gradually our physique immune system begin to break down and leave our body vulnerable to diseases, methods disorder or even trigger the difference in behavioral or even emotional t fat burning factory depression When you always feel extremely tired, digestion disorder, getting weight, aches and aches and pains that could be the symptoms of triggering you to be able to start a detox program.Learning how to detox your body could have a very deep impact on your wellness and well being. Typically the detox food items that will you should use in your own diet are fruits, green foods, oranges, limes, brokkoli sprouts, kale, spinach, green tea raspberry ketone and cleanse herb, omega 3 oils, raw vegetable, seeds and almonds. A detox diet plan designed regarding your body and way of life will allow you to be able to detox safely, easily in addition to effectively.Detoxing allows your entire body to naturally reduce weight plus kick-starts your metabolism quickly by cleaning out typically the GI tract. If you usually feel overly tired, digestion disorder, gaining weight, pain and pains that may be the symptoms of triggering you to definitely start a detox program raspberry ketone and colon cleanse reviews. In addition vegetables and fruits are usually rich in natural fiber, antioxidant, vitamins and mineral, all of these nutrients are necessary to maintain the healthiness of our own body as well since to help eliminate the gathered waste in our body.You will lose some weight but you will never be in a position to lose 9 pounds of fat as several claim. Try to eat a lot more fresh vegetables and fruit within lunch time, this is how cleanse detox diet is fantastic how to cleanse your body at home. When too several toxins are stirred upwards too fast for typically the body to effectively eliminate them, they are reabsorbed into the bloodstream and are much more dangerous than they were inside their original form.