Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Can't find Connect Bridge

Can't find Connect Bridge

Hello All,

Recently got a connect bridge to add to my Ra2 setup, connected to router but Essentials 9.2 cannot find it??? It is not showing in any of my rooms? I've upgraded firmware and done everything I was supposed to do. I did go into the app and got to the point where I needed to click the + button on the connect bridge but got the message "unable to connect to my home"

If anyone can help me it would be appreciated.

Thank you

All features included in Lutron’s 10.0 version software, as well as the new Lutron Connect app, will be released in early 2016

brewcrew0- you'll need to upgrade the firmware on your main repeater to at least 10.0. If you upgrade to at least 10.6 (10.7 now out), you will get Sonos and Alexa integration with the connect bridge. I am assuming you have the Connect app.
    Simple automation when DIY isn't working
    intuitivehomecontrols@gmail.com
    fb.me/intuitivehomecontrols

SanDiego- when I go in to update main repeater firmware, I get a pop up titled "firmware update summary" and it shows me current OS version 9.2.0 and Latest OS Version 9.2.0??? How do I get to 10.6 or 10.7 if it's not giving me the option? I'm running Essentials.

I also do have the connect app but can't get that to recognize my system either.
    Thank you very much in advance.
    Last edited by brewcrew0; 01-20-2017 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Additional information

You have to update your Essentials software. The firmware version is tied to the Windows software version.

How do I do that?

Register for a My Lutron ID here http://www.lutron.com/en-US/_layouts...istration.aspx

Then look for the software link on your My Lutron home page. Training is required in order to gain access to the software, so you might need to talk to Lutron.

Quote Originally Posted by gt3mike View Post
    Training is required in order to gain access to the software, so you might need to talk to Lutron.
    For systems with up to 100 devices it's a simple set of online tests. They're worthwhile in that you do learn about what all of the RA2 products can do and how to set them up. If you need to program a system with more than 100 devices it's an in-person class held in several locations, different times of the year. It's also worthwhile in that you do learn more about some of the more complicated devices, their programming and a lot about LED lighting.

Does the in-person class include any design best practices, such as where to put keypads, typical programming, etc?