Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Lables

Lables

Anyone have a good way of making your own keypad labels besides a label maker?
    Would like to make my own sheets of most use labels instead of printing, sticking, cutting each.
    I don't use Lutrons. I generally label in black capital letters on white tape. White tape so the owner sees it as a reminder to call me.
    Looking through Avery's website but not seeing anything

Thanks

It would be nice if they brought back the old keypad labels. So many more choices, but I guess it ended up "sufficing" and people would not get the keypads engraved in the end. I blame that on lack of follow-up from the installers, though.
    Simple automation when DIY isn't working
    intuitivehomecontrols@gmail.com
    fb.me/intuitivehomecontrols

I miss the old labels too! They helped to train customers how to use the system. The change over was much easier with the final labels. I have been printing out the engraving reports and taping them next to the keypads until the final wording is agreed upon. Or using a mostly blank label and fine point sharpie.
    RadioRa2 PSP Level 2 Platiunum
    RaSelect Pro Installer
    Caseta "Pro" Installer
    My Systems:
    RadioRa2 with Triathlon Shades, Sonos, Harmony, Nest, Alexa, and HomeKit.
    Caseta with Triathlon Shades, Sonos, Harmony, Nest, Alexa, and HomeKit.

Lutron Technical Support
    Thank you for your feedback! We still send out blank labeling sheets for our keypads. You can email support@lutron.com with your information and our team can get a few shipped out to you.

Thank you very much for this article. This information is really helpful to me
    tunnel rush

It would be convenient if the original keypad labels were reinstated. There might have been so many more options, but I assume these were "good enough" and nobody wanted their keypads inscribed. However, I attribute that to the installers' failure to provide any sort of follow-up. connections game