Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: SONOS rooms dissapeared from Lutron Caseta app

SONOS rooms dissapeared from Lutron Caseta app

Hi all,

I've added SONOS to my Lutron Caseta app (as per the instructions).

For a few weeks, everything worked as expected. Last week, I noticed that my SONOS system wasn't coming on when I selected a given scene from the Lutron app. I'll be honest, I don't know how long this has been going on for... I just noticed the issue last week.

Anyway, when I go to the scene in question, my SONOS system is still listed under devices but when I try to select it, i get "no rooms were found". I'm including screenshots to help clarify.

I've cleared the app cache and even uninstalled and re-installed the Lutron app but I can't figure out how to fix this. Is there a way to delete the SONOS device and re-add it?

Thanks so much for the help.

-jm

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lutron Sonos Issue 00.png   Lutron Sonos Issue 01.png   Lutron Sonos Issue 02.png   Lutron Sonos Issue 03.png  

Hi,
    Have you got any response for this?
    I can't eve add my Sonos devices , the app says this 'No Sonos rooms...' error message.

I sure did get a response!

Here's the solution;

Get the MAC address off the bottom of your Luton bridge and email that to Luton support with a request to have them reset your SONOS data.

As soon as they [support] confirm that your SONOS data is reset, you can add your SONOS system back to the Luton app and Bingo, your good to go.

I have to say, the Luton support team was both fast and great in my case! Kudos to them!!

Hope that helps.

-jm

Quote Originally Posted by johnmclean View Post
    I sure did get a response!

Here's the solution;

Get the MAC address off the bottom of your Luton bridge and email that to Luton support with a request to have them reset your SONOS data.

As soon as they [support] confirm that your SONOS data is reset, you can add your SONOS system back to the Luton app and Bingo, your good to go.

I have to say, the Luton support team was both fast and great in my case! Kudos to them!!

Hope that helps.

-jm

Thank you.
    In an other topic someone from Lutron also suggested the same
    Lutron should add this into a Troubleshooting section on the document about the Lutron-Sonos integration