I have a Radio RA2 system which operates in 2 rooms of my house. The repeater is near the ceiling of my kitchen and below my bathroom above. This system has been in place about 4 years without any issues.
Current bathroom configuration: Hybrid 4 button keypad (RRD-H4S) controls one light circuit with 3 additional dimmers (RRD-6NA) controlling 3 other lighting circuits.
1. Hybrid controls its own light circuit but has lost the ability to control the other 3 dimmers.
2. None of the LED’s on the RRD-6NA’s light under any circumstances.
3. One of the lights controlled by an RRD-6NA is on at a low level and does not change except when I turn off the circuit breaker.
4. None of the RRD-6NA seem to have any control over the lights
5. None of the RRD-6NA appear to accept a reset.
A Lutron 15 amp tamper resistant GFCI is powered by the same electrical circuit and is in the same 4 gang box as the 3 RRD-6NA dimmers, but does not protect the dimmers. Pushing the test button on the GFCI does not seem to trip the interrupter, and the reset button behaves strangely. I have already replaced it.
I have ordered a new RRD-6NA.
I have a whole house surge protector, for whatever that is worth. Is it possible that a surge or static charge damaged the dimmers? The numerous other dimmers (6) and hybrids (3) in my kitchen work fine, with the exception of the problem that one or two of the dimmers will sometimes when turned off after a few second delay come back on bright.
Any idea what to do?