Application note #362 indicates to wire contact closures for both smoke alarm and security alarm that you wire common on each (likely the same wire for each), full flash on each, and also Input 1 for fire alarm.
- Clicking on Full or Flash under security input highlights both, which I assume makes sense because you can program one or the other for each item.
- When you click on the Input 1, which was wired to the security input, there is no flash option in programming.
- Is this the correct wiring (see image) based upon the application note?
- If so, how do you program your smoke alarm input to flash the outside lights? Inside of course it will be a low level lighting load in case there's smoke.
- Do you need to program the open action, or if you leave it as default will it simply revert to what is otherwise expected through regular RR2 timeclock and button presses?