Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Power Loss or Processor File Upload?

Power Loss or Processor File Upload?

In Illumination we were able to do certain things after a file transfer and maybe even after a power cycle or reboot, memory is a little foggy but I can't seem to find anything in QS 9.4 that allows anything similar. Even if I could set a var based on power or a file that would be nice. I could use a relay and a CCI to trigger a var but that might require a delay. I just want to be able to ensure certain items are on after a transfer or power outage and I'm not finding a way to do this in QS and it was possible (I think) in Illumination and maybe even Interactive.
    VAV
    Danbury, CT

I feel your pain I heavily relied on setting variables post upload in illumination and also the ease of load shedding. So far nothing in qs for that. I am able to overcome power failures based on CCO from Transfer switch but the post upload STINKS need that back

Quote Originally Posted by mcignarella View Post
    I feel your pain I heavily relied on setting variables post upload in illumination and also the ease of load shedding. So far nothing in qs for that. I am able to overcome power failures based on CCO from Transfer switch but the post upload STINKS need that back
    Ok, at least I don't have to feel dumb about not finding it. I'm sure if it really matter that much I could figure a way, maybe using AMX to pole a files last revision date/time stamp or something. I also don't like the QS software either, IMHO Illumination is more logical and easier to navigate after a long period between use. Oh well, such is progress!
    VAV
    Danbury, CT