Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: PD-5NE-XX : In-wall ELV + Dimmer

PD-5NE-XX : In-wall ELV + Dimmer

I wanted to purchase theiIn-wall ELV + dimmer (model # PD-5NE-XX), but I can't seem to find this model anywhere for sale. I've searched online retailers and local brick and mortar retailers but can't find it anywhere. Has anyone purchased this model and/or no where to get it. I'm interested in purchasing this one specifically because it has a favorite button built into the actual dimmer (instead of having to use a remote).

It's very new. See this thread about it.

Distributors seem to just be getting it in small batches. I successfully received one I ordered from Amazon via "Electrical Supply & Lighting", but they seem to be out of their initial stock already. I placed an order with "MrSupply", which they happily accepted, but then they emailed me to say they don't expect to have it in stock for two weeks.

Thanks for the information. I also just noticed that this model now appears on Home Depot's website. It is not in stock yet, but it looks like that they will be carrying it once the is inventory. I guess it'll be a few weeks before we start seeing this model readily available from retailers.

Quote Originally Posted by fmcotton View Post
    Thanks for the information. I also just noticed that this model now appears on Home Depot's website. It is not in stock yet, but it looks like that they will be carrying it once the is inventory. I guess it'll be a few weeks before we start seeing this model readily available from retailers.
    That's good news