Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Security mode

Quote Originally Posted by Armando B. View Post
    If you want to turn off the lights in the same button, the first line of the conditional should read:

- If sequence 1 is running Or
    If sequence 2 is running
    Then Stop Sequence 1
    Stop Sequence 2

If you want to shut off the sequences from a separate button, just have it as a single option to "Stop Sequence" for both of them.

Thanks! Sometimes you look at something too long and make it harder than it is.

Thanks Armando! Here's the button:

If Security Day is running

Here's the button:
    If Sec Day is running
    Run Sec Day Off
    If Sec is running
    Run Sec Off
    If Day = Day
    Run Sec Day
    Else Run Sec

How do I base the LED on either scene?

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    When do you want the LED on the button to be on?

I've found an interesting way to adjust lights and then sort of revert back: Green mode with a short fade.
    unfortuneatly it suffers at least two problems:
    1) it is only designed to lower lights. I.e no such thing as a negative trim to raise lights.
    2) it does not work with wpm modules on qs links (it works on rf link) as it is strangely hard coded to a 40 sec fade

i wanted to use this as a housecall button to get people's attention.
    also wanted to tie in to doorbell as a visual indicator...

6. Likes Armando B. liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by ekimla View Post
    I've found an interesting way to adjust lights and then sort of revert back: Green mode with a short fade.
    unfortuneatly it suffers at least two problems:
    1) it is only designed to lower lights. I.e no such thing as a negative trim to raise lights.
    2) it does not work with wpm modules on qs links (it works on rf link) as it is strangely hard coded to a 40 sec fade

i wanted to use this as a housecall button to get people's attention.
    also wanted to tie in to doorbell as a visual indicator...
    Just wanted to bump this back at Lutron folks. Any plans to fix the hard coded 40s green mode fade on wired WPMs?? I really want this fixed. Also, would love to have green mode revised/improved to allow "negative trims". The doorbell and housecall features are begging for your attention!

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    If you are a Lutron dealer, please pass feature feedback to our hwsupport@lutron.com email, or work with your Lutron Representative.
    If you are a Lutron Representative, the best person to post this feedback to would be the Lutron sales person for your area, as they can work with our development teams to prioritize features.

Anyone know if we use say button 1 on a 3s hold to enable the Security mode and have security mode set to Lock devices including that keypad will that stop us unlocking the keypad

Scenario is a client wants the kids keypad locked when they press a lock button on that keypad, this is to stop them adjusting the current scene, if it was just one scene then it would be easy as I could set the light level via security mode.

I had hoped there might be the option to lock a area but it looks to be scene control, not sure what the unaffected option would do on there?

I do not have a current demo setup in the office and the job is 100+ miles away so can't play with it to see what works or dose not

Bump this one up because some scum spam posted 70+ messages last night 'Russelldv18' thanks a lot!!!...Moderator please bump that bot off

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12