Email received this morning:
Brochure is for What's New Fall 2016: What’s New Brochure -- see page 2!
Amazon Alexa and Sonos integration for RadioRA® 2and HomeWorks® QS
Video is for Alexa/Caseta: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiCk...ature=youtu.be
- Control lighting without touch; simply tell Alexa to turn on the lights
- Activate scenes that include lighting, shades, temperature, and audio, from a keypad
How will this solution help my business?
- Capitalize on consumer demand for voice control
- Sell the ultimate convenience of Alexa: Control without touch from anywhere, and no missing remotes
- Homeowner can choose which scenes can be controlled with Alexa, using the Lutron Connect app
- Capitalize on consumer demand for home audio
- Homeowner can create and edit scenes that include Sonos “favorites,” using the Lutron Connect app
No need to press a button to adjust Lutron light, shade, or temperature control scenes, tell Alexa to do it for you — “Alexa, turn on Dining.”