Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Pico Audio - Sonos Control from Lutron keypads!

Yes, the FAQ does note music settings can be applied to scenes, however will keypads be able to be programmed to mimic the function of the new Pico? Such as Play, Pause, Next, Previous, Volume Up/Down, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by BradKas View Post
    Yes, the FAQ does note music settings can be applied to scenes, however will keypads be able to be programmed to mimic the function of the new Pico? Such as Play, Pause, Next, Previous, Volume Up/Down, etc.
    Good point. I've never seen a pico have more functionality than a keypad button, so I would assume a keypad can do that, but would love to hear Lutron confirm!

I wouldn't hold your breath on the keypad having more functionality than Pico with RadioRA2....

I was looking through 10.4 and the updated FAQ.
    In wall keypads should be programmable for both RadioRa2 devices and audio. The audio pico will only do audio though.

I just downloaded the software and updated the main repeater with the correct firmware (10.4) and uploaded the software. I do not see any option for speakers when trying to edit the scene buttons on a wall or desktop keypad in the Lutron Connect App (1.4).

Quote Originally Posted by EricW View Post
    I just downloaded the software and updated the main repeater with the correct firmware (10.4) and uploaded the software. I do not see any option for speakers when trying to edit the scene buttons on a wall or desktop keypad in the Lutron Connect App (1.4).
    Same here, also do not see an option for PICO with music engravings. I don't have SONOS on my network, unsure if that needs to happen before options show.

Update your Lutron Connect app to 2.0 and then Audio/Sonos shows up when you are configuring scenes in the Lutron Connect app. My guess is your connect bridge needs to see Sonos on the network for the option to appear. Its working for me with 10.4 on the repeater and the 2.0 Connect app.

Everything is up date. I just noticed the lower/raise buttons show the SONOS option but not any of the other unprogrammed buttons. Hopefully lutron can chime in here.

Same here. Updated the program to 10.4, but can't see Pico for audio applications neither any new option under Programming tab

Quote Originally Posted by Ehome View Post
    Same here. Updated the program to 10.4, but can't see Pico for audio applications neither any new option under Programming tab

I am still waiting for UPS to show up with mine but programming as a 3 button with raise lower is fine. All the Sonos programming is through the connect app after activating the pico.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ehome View Post

I am still waiting for UPS to show up with mine but programming as a 3 button with raise lower is fine. All the Sonos programming is through the connect app after activating the pico.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast