Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Lutron and Sonos...

Same issue

Quote Originally Posted by hgmobile View Post
    My first attempt to do this was on an iPhone running IOS 10. Sonos update had been done already. I was not able to select the Sonos Rooms option. Could see it but it would not select.
    I went to an older device running IOS 9.3x (Sonos Updated) and it was selectable and scene was properly created. No issue whatsoever.
    When i went back to the IOS 10 device the scene did appear properly and I was now able to select the "Sonos Rooms" to get the drop downs. All is good! One button scene for lights and sound. Well done Lutron and Sonos.
    Wondering if this was an IOS 10 quirk?
    I have the same issue.
    On the casetawireless.com website a picture shows an option in the app what can be turned on for 'Sonos integration"
    I can't find it in the app
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iphone-hand.png  

Ok, maybe it's not needed any longer(?)
    Anyway, I tried to add a Sonos under 'Add device' menu where I get an error message saying 'No Sonos rooms were found'
    Where can I add Sonos room to the app?
    Under 'Add scenes' I can create a manual scene and add devices for it, but slecting "Sonos rooms' opens a submenu where I can click on 'Choose Sonos rooms' but the result is an error message, 'No Sonos spkeakers found'
    What am I missing here?
    Both systems are working well they are on the same network, can't figure out if I do something wrong or the Caseta app can't find the Sonos system (And if that's the case then why not?)

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone has the same issue or knows the solution to this?

Anyone from Lutron? Please! :)

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehome View Post
    Anyone from Lutron? Please! :)
    Please send an email to systemsupport@lutron with the MAC address found on the bottom of your Smart Bridge (and reference this post!) If everything is up-to-date on both sides (Caseta/Sonos) I will most likely need to remotely reset some data...

Quote Originally Posted by Zach R. View Post
    Please send an email to systemsupport@lutron with the MAC address found on the bottom of your Smart Bridge (and reference this post!) If everything is up-to-date on both sides (Caseta/Sonos) I will most likely need to remotely reset some data...

Thank you, Then I'll do that

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345