Thread: VCRX Contact Closure Input compatibility with Liftmaster 3800/8500 Door Lock signal

VCRX Contact Closure Input compatibility with Liftmaster 3800/8500 Door Lock signal

I have a Liftmaster 5800/3800 MyQ controlled garage door system as well as a RA2 VCRX controlled overhead garage light, that I am trying to get to play nice together . I have a couple questions before I end up taking the smoke out and not being able to put it back in ;-).

What I would like to do is utilize the door lock pins on the liftmaster opener to drive the Contact closure input connector on the VCRX so that I can control the lights. Currently I have it programmed so that one of the car's homelink button controls the garage door, and another homelink button controls the overhead light. (I have nice industrial overhead garage lights) and opted not to use the cheap plastic light , hence the dilemma.

The Liftmaster garage door lock is essentially a 12 Volt car door lock mechanism that when operated pulses 1.1 - 1.3 amps @13 volts

In looking at the VCRX Contact Closure Input specs, it says..

Dry contacts only
    ON saturation: <1 V- at 2 mA
    OFF leakage: <1 μA at 9 VMinimum

I am in search of a mechanism to wire this up safely without running the risk of damaging the VCRX. Unfortunately Liftmaster's support as has been shown here was not very helpful with the spec for the door lock. (The information on the operation voltage/amps was gleaned from the URL below)

http://cocoontech.com/forums/page/ar...-lock-fro-r504

Anyone have a recommendation on how to wire this up to the VCRX input?

I want to have a VCRX CCI turn on a RA2 light, and then have that light turn off after a set programmed time.

Hi irieblue,

I too considered using the bolt lock as a trigger for the lights, but figured out a better approach. I'm using this device:

https://www.amazon.com/Potter-Amseco.../dp/B000GUSNQW

mounted to the side rail of the door, and door railing, connected to the VCRX's input ports (1 and C). Its a strong magnetic dry contact closer, and use it to trigger the overhead recessed lights on / off states based on the garage door being open or closed. Works great!

3. Likes SDR-Mike liked this post

WEIGHT LOSS DIETS Related Posts

Once all these harmful toxins get accumulated in our body, they can drain our body of power and make us a lot more susceptible to different sort of health problems. Natural detox tools and therapies, like dry skin cleaning how to detox body at home and detox baths, enables you to ease detox symptoms and enhance effective detoxification. The body feels even more energetic and for of which reason you continue problems away.One of the many important areas of the sugars detox diet is to plan a menu regarding your meals and snacks. Foods that need to be avoided entirely in the course of a detox program contain meat, dairy, caffeine, alcoholic the obsession formula review beverages and carbonated beverages. Detox diets have already been proven to improve individuals health, aid in fat loss, digestion, boost mental state, increase energy and resistance to disease.You can detoxify your body either naturally with the aid of detox fruit juices, oils, organic fresh fruits plus raw veggies and soups, or you can make help of detox tablets, drugs, supplements etc which usually can often result within unpleasant adverse reactions. Super simple detox is the first step in detoxification or deep cleansing of our physiques. Certain whole foods raspberry ketone for weight loss have special detoxifying properties that clear out constructed up fat, cholesterol, normal water retention and toxic deposition. You may wish to start on a complete body detox, or you might wish to experiment with recipes for specific parts of the body. They usually are various crystals you should use furthermore to supports your body from radiation.Increase dose to 1000mg 3 times a day if you still get cravings after 1 week. This particular traditional food is large in protein, and very rich in vitamins and vitamin and a good source to fight radiation coming evolution sliming from your body. Your body has the very complex detox program that works as best that can but modern study has discovered that this simply cannot keep upwards with the chemical harmful toxins you are bombarded together with every day.Cleanse Cleansing Diet is 100% typical, unwanted side effects cost-free, commence implementing this diet program plan today. Prior to you start on the cleansing diet you need to be certain of just exactly what your targets and aims are. Food products of which can be consumed when on this type of detox diet include all vegetables expect potatoes. Simply eating detox super foods every day can improve your energy, bolster your current immune system and leave a person with healthy routine to live by all year long.

How A Detox Diet Will certainly Help You

To check out the particular dietary plan, you possess to consume a fantastic deal of water every day. Thus make your it pregnancy to design a cleansing diet regime with minimal unpleasant side effects can garlic detox your body and maximum purifying benefits. Nowadays most of the food found at supermarkets is extremely processed that contains refined sugar and MSG.Learning how to detox your body could have a very serious impact on your wellness and well being. The particular detox food items that will you should include in your own diet are fruits, environmentally friendly foods, oranges, limes, brokkoli sprouts, kale, spinach, green ketone supplement tea, omega 3 oils, raw vegetable, seeds and almonds. A detoxification diet plan designed regarding your body and life-style will allow you in order to detox safely, easily in addition to effectively.If an individual are experiencing frequent stomach upsets then a colon detox recipe is exactly what you should concentrate on; for your kidneys a recipe suited especially for all of them is necessary. It may be hard at first in order evolution-slimming to avoid sugar if an individual rely a lot on convenience foods but a person can replace sugar food items with fresh fruit, vegetable supports, salad, unsweetened yogurt, almonds, almond butter, a handful of seeds, hummus.Cleansing the body naturally can help an individual appear and feel excellent by getting rid of harmful impurities and harmful toxins. Cleanse detox diet involves one to have got a minimum of half-dozen glasses associated ketone pure with drinking water everyday, this really is required considering that standard water cleanse toxins plus it removes toxins your current body confidently without having virtually any unwanted side results.Colon Hydrotherapists estimate that the typical person is carrying among 5 to 20 pounds of excess weight in the colon. A good detox treatment center can make the detoxification process hassle free and alleviate the soreness of withdrawal symptoms within patients. When it comes to detox products, there are usually pills, herbs, shakes plus teas galore.

Abcarticledirectory. possuindo

Lessen sugar cravings and strengthen blood sugar with a diet of whole grain, vegetables, beans and lentils or lean, free range poultry, meat and ova. Always remember to be able to tread with caution in case you are new fat burner to detoxification; if your body is utilized to unhealthy food intakes then you should reduce back slowly rather compared to beginning with a full body detox.Of those of us in typically the world is hit by radiation particles in our lifetime, and we are even hit more by X ray machines like CAT Scans or hidden mobile phone towers. Usually about 60% in the accumulated waste in our raw garlic detox own body will be introduced in a course of seven days of detoxification. Increased normal water intake would be the catalyst to flush years of toxic waste from the body whilst detoxing.The entire body has an extremely hard time digesting these meals even when not detoxing, so using them during a cleanse would not be advised. By generating a plan of action for the sugar cleansing diet you will become prepared for the changes to be experienced. People often think pure raspberry ketone reviews that it is a good approach to lose weight yet which is not its prime purpose. You will be astonished with the fact of which simply drinking more normal water (filtered obviously! ) allows us eliminate more harmful toxins.If a person are experiencing frequent belly upsets then a intestinal tract detox recipe is exactly what you have to concentrate on; with regard to your kidneys a menu suited especially for them is necessary. It may be hard at first to who sells slimming garcinia avoid sugar if you rely a lot upon convenience foods but a person can replace sugar meals with fresh fruit, vegetable stays, salad, unsweetened yogurt, walnuts, almond butter, a handful of seeds, hummus.Physique detox is a natural detoxing that combats the continuous environmental assaults from toxic metals, chemicals, and pesticides in the body. As the entire body is detoxing, food selections can either speed up or slow up the detox method. Let me now advise you of different techniques you may raspberry ketone slim make baby steps to change your life in order to the exposure to radiation. A detox diet regime basically contains mainly healthful organic food of veggies and fruits, this may help to ensure no damaging elements like preservatives and other chemicals that will enhance the burden of our body detox system.