Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: HWQS software

HWQS software

Hi, last time i get the HWQS software from instructor during training. Now i need to install to another laptop. May i know where can i download? Does this HWQS software available for Mac OS too? Thanks.

Hello Malkev,
    Thank you for your post.
    The HWQS software will need to be downloaded from www.lutron.com. This will require that you have a myLutron account registered. Once logged in to your myLutron account hover your mouse over service and support and select software downloads. On the next page scroll down a bit to find the software link.
    If you require assistance registering your myLutron account or cannot find the HWQS software link then please send an email to mylutronsupport@lutron.com

The software requirements are also on the same page. This will cover the use of the software on a Mac OS.

Are we sure there isn't an issue with the download page? I've been using HWQS and RadioRa for years but I have no download link for the HWQS software. I'm currently using 9.2 and I need to update to 10.2 but there is only RadioRa software available. Like I said, I've used HWQS forever so I doubt there is an issue with my personal account.. I tried the phone support but I'm at the end of a pretty long line so I figured I'd check here, does anyone else have access to HWQS right now?

Nevermind that, just got off the phone with support and my account HAD been restricted to RadioRa only for whatever reason, but it's resolved for me.