Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Dynamic Keypad Firmware Update

Dynamic Keypad Firmware Update

Hi:

Running 6.0.1 and if I try to update the dynamic keypad keypad (wired), but nothing happens. I updated WPMs successfully, and yet with the same USB cable and computer, trying to update the dynamic keypad just pops up a window picture of how to connect the USB cable to back of the keypad. Only option is click close. Nothing happens. Tried various things... QS Link disconnected/connected, project file open/closed.
    The dynamic keypad says it has version 2.9.3. Perhaps that is the latest rev and so there is no update?

On the topic of firmware updates, I could not update WPMs with the same instance of the updater software. I had to close the software after each successful update. Not a big deal, but seems like a bug worth mentioning...

I've encountered this problem, may be a bug.

What firmware version is your Dynamic Keypad?

as if.5.1.0

I don't remember clearly, as if 5.1.0

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    2.9.3 is the latest firmware revision for the Dynamic Keypad. Is there a specific reason you are attempting to firmware upgrade the dynamic keypad?

Just doing an overall system update. Was not sure if an update was even available since the dyn keypad updater did not give me feedback. I guess I would like to see fluid graphics on the dynamic keypad to make swiping pages back and forth more responsive for users. As is, the WAF factor is low.