Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Variables and Conditionals

Cannot get the Open/Stop/Close/Stop to work. I guess I'll use the Single Action buttons. Thanks for all the help.
    J. Alexander Luty
    iQ Electronic Interiors, Inc.

One would think that should work. Im wondering if the Jog time needs to be set when using open/stop/c;ose/stop I hope Lutron can jump in and explain the functions of those Jog times and jog latch times. Im going to go back through Illumination help file see if there is anything in there.

Hello iQAlex,
    Thank you for your post.
    Here is a link to another forum post with the definitions of motor load options.
    https://forums.lutron.com/showthread...ions-Explained

If you would like a sample file for your particular application, please send a detailed description to hwsupport@lutron.com

4. Likes iQAlex liked this post
    Blair,

Thank you for than info. Looks like those additional items would be where I would need to make changes to get the Open/Stop/Close/Stop to work properly. I can see that some of the defaults are set to such short times it may explain why my button doesn't work. Right now I have a mixture of Motorized Shutters (3-Wire) and Drapes (3-Wire). The shutters take in the range of 25 to 35 seconds to go from one state to the other (Open - Close) and some drapes take under 15 seconds. So I just need to know which parameter would be the correct one to change based on the info to make the button work. I'll email Lutron but if anyone can tell me what setting would be right to adjust for the Open/Stop/Close/Stop button for a shutter with a 35 second time then that would help me figure out the rest.

Thank you.
    J. Alexander Luty
    iQ Electronic Interiors, Inc.

Qse io Help

I'm Trying to program a Motor to only come on when a closed contactor is in the closed position, no action if its open. Anyone can help or could you direct me to some more detailed instructions on the QSE-IOthanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12