Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Timeclock question

Timeclock question

Hi,

I just finished programming a timeclock schedule for a certain area (1st Floor/ Foyer lights). However, after intergrating the timeclock with Homecontrol+, i noticed it added the timeclock to every single area in my area tree, including an area i dubbed as "Equipment Room" (which was purposefully unchecked so it would not appear on the app). Does anyone know a work around for keeping unchecked areas off of the app when integrating timeclock? Also, does anyone know a way to program the dynamic keypad to allow editing of time for a timeclock schedule (the way you can edit it in the homecontrol+ app)?

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    Any room with a device in it, even if the device is not displayed in the Lutron Home Control+ app, will make the room appear in the app. Also, the dynamic keypad will not be able to edit the timeclock event configurations like it is done in the app. The dynamic keypad can enable and disable the different timeclock as well as run any missed events from that day.

Thanks for the reply

However, I did notice a notice a difference in the configuration for the iPad app. On the iPad, only the rooms I integrated actually showed up. So equipment room did not appear, and only the zone that i programmed the timeclock for actually had the timeclock icon. Any ideas? I realize the iPad app is different, so maybe its just how the iPad app was designed

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    Do the iPad and iPhone have the same iOS and Lutron Home Control+ app version?

If so, could you please list them? If not, could you list the different versions? Thank you.

The iPad has iOS 7 and the iPhone has iOS 6. Both have the latest version of Home Control+ (ver. 5.1.4). I also noticed that my customers Droid phone also has the same issue as the iPhone (also running the latest version of Home Control+). Not sure what OS version the Droid is running on.

Thanks