Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: integration with Honeywell vista 21-ip

integration with Honeywell vista 21-ip

I'm newer to home automation (I have some Radio Ra 2 experience), and I have a customer that wants to turn on exterior led flood lights when the security system goes into alarm mode. It looks as though Caseta would be compatible with his Honeywell vista 21-ip system but I'm having trouble finding much documentation on this. Would all this be done wireless through the smart bridge? Do i need the pro version? Would I have the option to make them flash like the Radio Ra 2? Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by smgraser View Post
    I'm newer to home automation (I have some Radio Ra 2 experience), and I have a customer that wants to turn on exterior led flood lights when the security system goes into alarm mode. It looks as though Caseta would be compatible with his Honeywell vista 21-ip system but I'm having trouble finding much documentation on this. Would all this be done wireless through the smart bridge? Do i need the pro version? Would I have the option to make them flash like the Radio Ra 2? Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks
    Caseta currently does not integrate with Honeywell security systems like RadioRA 2 does. The two security systems that Caseta integrates with today are Alarm.com and Elk. The Smart Bridge Pro is required for integration with either of those two systems. Also, flash is currently not supported for Caseta lights. Thank you for your feedback regarding the request to integrate Caseta with Honeywell security systems. I'll make sure that our development team is aware of the request.

3. Thanks smgraser thanked for this post
    Ok, thanks for the info! Is there any other lutron options other than the Radio Ra 2?

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by smgraser View Post
    Ok, thanks for the info! Is there any other lutron options other than the Radio Ra 2?
    The only other Lutron system that integrates with Honeywell security today is HomeWorks QS.

You can look at a third party integration like homeseer, than the Caseta will interference with other system