Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Frameless International Keypads

Frameless International Keypads

How do I select frameless SeeTouch International Keypads in HWQS 10.0?

Hello Pasolumination,
    Thank you for your post. I can not find an option to only add the keypad and not the faceplate. (assuming the faceplate is the frame your are referring to) The base model (HWQIS-NB-NONE) does show up in the bill of material. Please work with your local rep or give customer service a call to review your ordering options.

Quote Originally Posted by Blair S. View Post
    Hello Pasolumination,
    Thank you for your post. I can not find an option to only add the keypad and not the faceplate. (assuming the faceplate is the frame your are referring to) The base model (HWQIS-NB-NONE) does show up in the bill of material. Please work with your local rep or give customer service a call to review your ordering options.
    Hello Blair,

There are two styles of SeeTouch International Keypads, Framed and Frameless, similar to how there are two style of SeeTouch Keypad (Architectural and Designer). The frameless keypads look much cleaner.

http://www.lutron.com/en-US/Products...on/Models.aspx

The designer software only supports selection of the Framed keypads. Will there be a future release of the software allowing me to change the keypad from framed to frameless WITHOUT having to delete the keypad and add new keypad, description and box# to specify the frameless?

Hello Pasolumination,
    I understand now what you are referring to. You will need to edit the properties of the existing keypads. This is done from the design tab. You will change the appearance to architectural non-insert. Then you can apply the change to the area or the whole project. If you want to change the project defaults you can edit this in the project settings under tools. Go to the appearance tab and select the device you want to update on the left.

That worked, thank you Blair. I expected to find that option within the appearance tab or the properties for the device itself.